edgeblade69

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there any GBA/DS emulator currently able to run FF4 at full speed? As is with VBA, you have to have speed toggle enabled just to play it at normal speed let alone if you want to speed it up. I'd prefer if it were possible to run full speed w/o speed up enabled so it could go to at least 150%-200% speed with speed up enabled. Thanks ahead of time.

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wait for FFIV DS. It's gonna be like FFIII on the ds with the updated graphics and stylus use. I beat I+II on the GBA but ima just gonna wait for the remakes of 4, 5, and 6 on DS instead of the GBA ports.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i dont think it's possible but maybe u could try no$ if it didnt work then nope... it can't be run at full speed. Try using speed toggle but have throttle to 100% maybe but still it's very irritating since it can't be run fully well

edgeblade69

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I forgot to check back on this post heh. Thanks for the replies. And yes I'm well aware of the DS version. I've been wanting to check out the new dungeon and such in the GBA version but the speed issues are too much to deal with for me. I guess I could buy the retail copy but I can't really afford it right now and even if I could, I'd prefer to play at 200%+ speed since I've played through the main game of FF4 a bazillion times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-