ROM Hack WIP FF10 Save Editor

ThanhVu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, the editor is great but I do not want to max out everything. Is there any way to change the system to x2 or x3 exp and gil ?

jslpfasc2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, first of all thanks for your work! I'm a newbie , do you know how to extract the save from my switch to my computer? Where could I find it? I see a "save" folder in the Nintendo path but I'm not sure it is that. Is it a tool or something?

Many thanks

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is triple AP. I thought AP ( ability point ) was different from XP ( experience ). I can gain level by getting AP after the battle ?
Yup. U gain levels wich u spend walking in the grid. U can search for a Guide for more info, but its not Very complicated.

Null-project

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How early into the game can you use this. It's not working for me at all and I used both checkpoint and edizon. I'm trying to get 100 percent save for both ffx and ffx2.

Last edited by Null-project,

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u need put the exp and play a game: example put 57 exp on lvl 1 player = lvl 7 in the finish of the match
I tried it on the first match (the finals match you are forced to play) and it did not work.
I got lucky with the rng and ended up winning with the stock stats anyway but it would have been nice if you could just apply it then instead of having to reload the game 15 times and sitting through long cutscenes.

ianchriss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried it on the first match (the finals match you are forced to play) and it did not work.
I got lucky with the rng and ended up winning with the stock stats anyway but it would have been nice if you could just apply it then instead of having to reload the game 15 times and sitting through long cutscenes.

first? in the story line? dunno, try direct from a game in the save spheres

jslpfasc2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Works perfectly for me except Blitz stats. Like Joe88 I tried with the first match you are forced to play and it did not work. Maybe I'm gonna try with a random match on a Sphere.

I tried to put "1000 exp" maybe it's too much i dunno.

Any other testimony?

Thanks guys, and many thanks to turtle-insect ! :)

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works perfectly for me except Blitz stats. Like Joe88 I tried with the first match you are forced to play and it did not work. Maybe I'm gonna try with a random match on a Sphere.

I tried to put "1000 exp" maybe it's too much i dunno.

Any other testimony?

Thanks guys, and many thanks to turtle-insect ! :)
In my experience I've learned that normally a stat needs to be modded after the tutorial phase. I'm assuming same applies for Blitz Ball. Wait until you can join a game and go as you please and try again. Wouldn't be surprised if it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi