FF: EoT Wi-Fi Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by armendvisoka, Mar 26, 2009.

Mar 26, 2009

FF: EoT Wi-Fi Problem by armendvisoka at 7:05 PM (538 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. armendvisoka
    OP

Newcomer armendvisoka Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hey. Not too sure if this is in the right forum, but I guessed that the Wi-Fi section was for general problems, not specific games. Anyway, I'm having trouble with connecting FF: EoT to Nintendo WiFi. I'm using a DS Lite with an R4. Whenever I try to configure the game to run on Wi-Fi using the official USB dongle from Nintendo I get a blank screen. When searching for a normal access point I also get a blank screen. Well, both times its not exactly blank. You can see the title and stuff in thw Wi-Fi menu, there's just nothing in the middle where it should say something like it's connecting. I tried with Mario Kart DS to make sure it wasn't the dongle, and it worked perfectly. I'm wondering if it's because of my R$ and the Wi-Fi in this game doesn't run on it? Does anyone know why it's happening and if I can fix it somehow? Thanks alot for any replies!

Regards,

2. Zerrix

Member Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    Maybe it's because of the bypass-AR-Cheat..