ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
II have encountered some problems that I can't fix.

I am using the European limited edition (contains all 3 stories on a single card)

- Firstly, now I finished my Japanese Birthright, my Eu Conquest and my Eu Birthright, I want to start start Revelations.
But on the main menu, "Branch of Fates" is greyed out. Is there a way to fix this?

- Secondly, not a big problem but it's annoying. When I try to give a character some "special" accessoire with FEFTWiddler,
The first time after importing the save, I got a message something like this "...dlc ot installed... start the game without this content" (although I get all DLC installed).
Then when I am in the game, the edited character don't wear this accessoires. (I am talking about the Emblem Shield (Lucina's accessoire), Love Bracelet, Kitsune/fox mask)
While I can equip Ike's pauldron,Yune's shield, Grima feather and Marth's tiara without any problem. This Problem occurs in every save slot. I hope there is a fix for this somehow.
I'm sure that those items are in the EUR version, I am aware of some wearables that are japanese only (like most swimsuits and some sunglasses,..)

- Third, Can someone please sharing the extData from the Japanese game. I want to use the cipher characters like Lucina and Minerva on my Eur version. I 'm not interested in custom DLC. For some reason I can't launch DLC any more on my Japanese edition. (I installed the DLC with a cia but I tried to overwrite it with "clean DLC" with FBI using that key site) So I can't get the extData for this characters on my own. Unfortunately I never download one of them when I got the chance, so I don't get the extData for them.

I hope someone could help me at last with my second problem.
The Emblem shield and Kitsune/Fox mask is one of my favourite accessoires
I uploaded my chapter files and my global file.

Here's a list of thing I edited:
- chapter 0 and 1 are saves created with the eur version of the game. Chapter 2 is a save I have imported from my Japanese version.
- I don't using any custom patches or content. (no OmegaBlue/DeathChoas DLC and no Expanded gay Fates hax)
- All Kamui/Corrins are male
- On all saves I get all variants of Yato (or some variant)
- On both Birthright routs, The avatar is wielding Ragnell
- All chapters containing characters with classes they normally can't get
- All child characters having a custom hair color (except Kigari)

Chapter 0 Birthright EUR

- Change some stat caps and permanent caps (to A or less, never above 10)
- Imported a male kanna
- Imported a Kigari
- Imported an Anna
- Imported Leo and Camilla

Chapter 1 Conquest EUR

- Change some nohr classes to Hoshido classes
- imported a Percy with Lilith as a mother and Silas as father
- Import the evil Takumi (valla effect) that was posted here earlier
- Make my own evil Aqua/Azura (with edited status caps)
- Change Benny to a Female great knight
- Make some bond units (a butler called Charis and a Generic Wolfseger)
- Import Ike because I don't get this Amiibo.
- Imported some Hoshido characters.

Chapter 2 Birthright JPN import

- Hex edited my avatar's name from hiragana to romaji.
- Hex edit my avatar's voice
- (I cheated all skills with a spider AR code in the past)
- Imported Leo and Camilla

Some changes are huge, but normally (except for Evil Takumi and Azura) everything works online!

My thanks in advance.

Emblem Shield is *not* Lucina's item. It is awakening StreetPass item.

Lucina's items are Butterfly Mask and Bear Hat.

Fox Mask (face) is not available outside of Japan as of my posting this.

jb0y117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone explain how i can change my talent? I played halfway through revelations and found out that i picked the wrong talent (oni savage) when i actually wanted to pick samurai

Last edited by jb0y117,

ExaltedLucina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to hex edit a M!Kana to be F!Kana while still having F!Corrin and Camilla as parents? I've tried only editing the character ID and class ID, but my game kept crashing after I made those changes, and I'm not exactly savvy with hex editing as it is. I can send a screenshot of my M!Kana's hex values if someone would be willing to help me change whatever needs to be changed.

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DLC stuff (skills, hero's brand, etc.) won't save to the save file if you don't have the DLC on your system. The game will throw an error saying it can't find the DLC and will erase the changes you made.

So that's why that kept happening when I tried to put 3 or 1 Exalt's Brand(s) in my convoy.

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is it possible to hex edit a M!Kana to be F!Kana while still having F!Corrin and Camilla as parents? I've tried only editing the character ID and class ID, but my game kept crashing after I made those changes, and I'm not exactly savvy with hex editing as it is. I can send a screenshot of my M!Kana's hex values if someone would be willing to help me change whatever needs to be changed.

Yes it's clearly possible.
You probably edited the wrong values.

I have a male avatar and a male Kanna (father avatar, mother Silas), funny he keeps calling me mama.
In the attachment you can find the both types of Kanna's with avatar/Camilla parents + my easter egg kanna's.
I made 2 versions. In the first version areF!Corrin and Camilla the parents.

If you game keeps crashing, (however this has nothing to do with this), In the corrected (second version) version, the Female kanna have m!Corrin as father.

Attachments

• kannas.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 160

Hales_Own_Troll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, I've edited my save and everything, but how do i get the save data back into the game? Im not exactly sure on how to do that (Using svdt)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, I've edited my save and everything, but how do i get the save data back into the game? Im not exactly sure on how to do that (Using svdt)
Use JKSM (JK_'s Save Manager instead).

1. Find the GBAtemp thread for JKSM and download the homebrew files that are attached to the first post of that thread.
2. Move the 3ds folder to your SD card root.
3. Open the Homebrew Launcher and select JKSM then select your Fates game.
4. Back up your save game with Export Save.
5. Put your SD card back into your computer and go to your SD card root. Navigate to JKSV/Saves/Fire_Emblem_Fates/<name of your save>.
6. Paste your recently edited save inside of that folder, overriding the existing Chapter save.
7. Re-open the Homebrew Launcher, select JKSM, and select your Fates game.
8. Import your file with Import Save.
9. Use JKSM for exporting and importing your saves from now on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dark clouds in my area