ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

SoulsofMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What? To use this, all you need to do is get access to Homebrew and a save manager, both of which you can get on 11.0. :/ You don't need to have a CFW to use this.
You sure? cause i hear and tried to open fire emblem fates, on save manager and it keeps freezing instead of going to the menu to backup files and import them. So i read online that somoene said that you need a CFW if im on 11.0 firmware

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sure? cause i hear and tried to open fire emblem fates, on save manager and it keeps freezing instead of going to the menu to backup files and import them. So i read online that somoene said that you need a CFW if im on 11.0 firmware
Whoever told you that or wherever you read that from was wrong. I can't tell you why it's freezing though. What save manager are you using?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well ive been using many I gonna post a link to show you, if you know which one works for FEF please put a link.
https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSM/releases. Download latest release, extract it, copy the 3ds folder from that to your SD card's root. Open with the Homebrew Launcher, export save, use editor

I literally just tried it and it works perfectly.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

SoulsofMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I maybe supposed to do something on fire emblem fates first? Cause srry its not working at all on my end cause when I select fates it goes to a red screen and stays like that, i waited for about 5 minutes and nothing happened. is it maybe because I also have conquest and revelation on there. Am i maybe supposed to delete the extra data and then redownload it later?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I maybe supposed to do something on fire emblem fates first? Cause srry its not working at all on my end cause when I select fates it goes to a red screen and stays like that, i waited for about 5 minutes and nothing happened. is it maybe because I also have conquest and revelation on there. Am i maybe supposed to delete the extra data and then redownload it later?
No, you're not supposed to do anything extra. Do not delete anything.

Try following this. Instructions are under "Using the XMLs."

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you by any chance using a physical copy of the game? cause I have the digital version. does it only work on physical and not digital by any chance?
It should work regardless of version, but yes I'm using a physical cart. It also works on my downloaded copy as well.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using the "staff" trait on Sorcerer!Ophelia. Yet again, it seemed to work offline, but vanish online. I guess you can enable most flags without worrying about online, then?
That's rather strange, since my generic Kinshi Knight with stave access via hex editing can be used online without any issues, last I checked. I could be wrong though.

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you do it via hex editing?
Search is you friend, failing that, get a unit, set the flag, compare hex before and after.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's rather strange, since my generic Kinshi Knight with stave access via hex editing can be used online without any issues, last I checked. I could be wrong though.
Im more surprised that its eluding a shadowban then anything else.

Reactions: PKBowsy

Coffee Prosecutor

Asking too much.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you edit Corrin's voice with this tool?

'cuz, since I converted my Japanese save to my European game, her voice is that of a little girl, which I find to be very unfitting.

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you edit Corrin's voice with this tool?

'cuz, since I converted my Japanese save to my European game, her voice is that of a little girl, which I find to be very unfitting.

Search results:
For future reference, I think this controls voice~
vjU2JQC.jpg

Reactions: Coffee Prosecutor

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, you're not supposed to do anything extra. Do not delete anything.

Try following this. Instructions are under "Using the XMLs."
Oh so that's why it didn't work on my end, good thing to know. I wanted to make sure it worked before giving out instructions but I ended up giving them out anyway... At least that ExtraData deal worked. And I don't need that fix after all, because I'm on CFW so I use the CIA version.

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@KunoichiZ How is the compilation of stuff going? Anything you looking for in particular? I'm about to rip my hair out from people asking questions that have already been answered and could be found by spending a little time using search. ARGH!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KunoichiZ How is the compilation of stuff going? Anything you looking for in particular? I'm about to rip my hair out from people asking questions that have already been answered and could be found by spending a little time using search. ARGH!
Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to work on it with my grandma being in the hospital and being moved to rehab facility to recover. But do know that it is a work in progress and I will work on it when I have the time to. If you could, can you try and figure out the values for the voices, especially in the Japanese version if you have it or if you can get access to it? That would be a big help.

I've got everything that's been revealed in the hex editor all sectioned out. It's just a matter of typing out the info and organizing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/