ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its incomplete. Don't ask me about the status of it (not involved in its creation) but randomizers in themselves, by their nature are difficult to deal with. Right now it's just a joking around thing.

Ah, it's alright. I figured it was probably incomplete, but I didn't know if I simply was doing something wrong or had just overlooked something. No rush.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I, um, have a question..
When I give my male unit the shrine maiden class, in cutscenes it loads a generic female Nohr princess model... Any way to change this? Through hex editing?

Also, if it's possible, id like my unit to wear clothing like Sakura's.. Is this also changeable? Also through hex editing..?

Thanks in advance!

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, um, have a question..
When I give my male unit the shrine maiden class, in cutscenes it loads a generic female Nohr princess model... Any way to change this? Through hex editing?

Also, if it's possible, id like my unit to wear clothing like Sakura's.. Is this also changeable? Also through hex editing..?

Thanks in advance!

Ah yes, giving the male units female bodies... glad I'm not the only one who did that. :P (Especially to the wolfskin and kitsune units.) I don't have much experience through save editing, just sort of recently hopped on the bandwagon. This also happens in Awakening, giving the units a female Robin look. I assume it has more to do with the game than the save, but that's just speculation on my behalf. I suppose it has something to do with the game registering you as female due to having a female class.

Also this
WVW69jZPizowjeLfpb.jpg

Last edited by DeferredGalaxy,
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah yes, giving the male units female bodies... glad I'm not the only one who did that. :P (Especially to the wolfskin and kitsune units.) I don't have much experience through save editing, just sort of recently hopped on the bandwagon. This also happens in Awakening, giving the units a female Robin look. I assume it has more to do with the game than the save, but that's just speculation on my behalf. I suppose it has something to do with the game registering you as female due to having a female class.

Also this
WVW69jZPizowjeLfpb.jpg
It's just frustrating me so much, gosh dangit! I just want my male unit to be a shrine maiden and wear clothes like Sakura's.. That too much too ask for? :P

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: KunoichiZ

LadyWonder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some sort of labeled diagram of a character's hex values for the save editor or am I just not looking hard enough? I'm trying to change my MU's voice, obtain a female Kana alongside a male Kana and I only JUST figured out where the values for the name were. Now I have no clue where the voice value is.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some sort of labeled diagram of a character's hex values for the save editor or am I just not looking hard enough? I'm trying to change my MU's voice, obtain a female Kana alongside a male Kana and I only JUST figured out where the values for the name were. Now I have no clue where the voice value is.
Look in my signature. The images in the guide are not specifically for this editor, but they work.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since there's no general "Hacking Fates" thread, I thought I'd post this here. By replacing all of Ike's assets (Hair, face, headband models, and his sprites. No sounds yet because I'm not that good.) I managed to get a Blue-haired Garon.
http://imgur.com/zhkFB3Q
http://imgur.com/T1DdJsP
But I can't for the life of me find the character har colors in the ROM3 file no matter how hard I look.What's weird about this is that Garon has precolored hair in his model, but Ike's AID is making it blue. I wish I could fix the blue hair, because then I could have a generic Witch. Having the same issue with replacing Lucina with the Witch, but she kept the blue hair.

GermanTacos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since there's no general "Hacking Fates" thread, I thought I'd post this here. By replacing all of Ike's assets (Hair, face, headband models, and his sprites. No sounds yet because I'm not that good.) I managed to get a Blue-haired Garon.
But I can't for the life of me find the character har colors in the ROM3 file no matter how hard I look.What's weird about this is that Garon has precolored hair in his model, but Ike's AID is making it blue. I wish I could fix the blue hair, because then I could have a generic Witch. Having the same issue with replacing Lucina with the Witch, but she kept the blue hair.
We should definitely have a general Fates hacking thread on GBAtemp.

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if the character has a precolored hair model, setting a hair color in the AID will override it. The easy way to make a blue haired Garon would be to change his hair color in his AID.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if the character has a precolored hair model, setting a hair color in the AID will override it. The easy way to make a blue haired Garon would be to change his hair color in his AID.
Yeah, I know. But after your help and extensive searching, I was unable to find a hair color for either character I was looking for.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe I was looking where the pointers are, but seeing how my hex knowledge is extremely limited, I may not have even been looking in the right place.

LadyWonder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is the best way to getting a male avatar and female Kana alongside a female avatar and male Kana? Should I just recruit a random male avatar and female Kana from someone's castle? Because if so how do I go about making them not mute??? I'm extremely confused lol

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is the best way to getting a male avatar and female Kana alongside a female avatar and male Kana? Should I just recruit a random male avatar and female Kana from someone's castle? Because if so how do I go about making them not mute??? I'm extremely confused lol
Recruit a female avatar and MKana from another castle and remove the Einherjar and logbook marks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves