ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I finally figured that out. Thanks though!
Yeah I only just got home and saw your post, sorry! ... On another note, would you happen to have a character file for female Kana who has Flora as her mother? I'm trying to do a thing and I don't feel like starting a new file for her when she's only going to be exported to a different save file.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I only just got home and saw your post, sorry! ... On another note, would you happen to have a character file for female Kana who has Flora as her mother? I'm trying to do a thing and I don't feel like starting a new file for her when she's only going to be exported to a different save file.
No, but I can get you one.

Dark1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They modify the statue caps. Someone posted how to do it in the thread earlier. Searching the thread for statue caps should get you what you're looking for.
Oh I know that, I've tried bringing units like that online but it won't let me, I ask because I recently played against a player with a team full of Corrin's and they each had stats capped at 99 and Handicap didn't work either, their
name was "??????????", If I remember correctly

Last edited by Dark1,

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I'm having zero luck playing online. Setups are as follows:
Avatar: Level 100 Lodestar, Omega Yato, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Counter, Strong Riposte, Swordfaire
Takumi: Level 100 Ballistician, Fuin Yumi, Pavise, Aegis, Point Blank, Rend Heaven, Bowfaire
Ryoma: Level 100 Vanguard, Raijinto, Pavise, Aegis, Swordfaire, Aether, Galeforce
Leo: Level 100 Grandmaster, Brynhildr, Pavise Aegis, Tomefaire, Galefroce, Ignis
Xander: Level 100 Vanguard, Siegfried, Galeforce, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Duelist's Blow, Lifetaker
No weapons have ANY +'s on them, I think the skills look alright, but I get zero luck. It hits the map screen, and communication between me and my opponent was cut off every time. Did I do something wrong? (Note that the entire roster for my save, including the child units I cannot load in the editor since something about them broke, know all class skills, path bonus skills and DLC/Amiibo class skills. The beast classes know the respective beast class only skills, and the enemy only/villager only aptitude is not known by anyone on my roster, excluding Mozu's aptitude.) The only thing I could possibly think of is twin Omega Yatos or the rest of the Yatos you can get from each path, but aside from that and battle/visitation seals, that's really all I can think of. Major question is, was I shadowbanned?

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I'm having zero luck playing online. Setups are as follows:
Avatar: Level 100 Lodestar, Omega Yato, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Counter, Strong Riposte, Swordfaire
Takumi: Level 100 Ballistician, Fuin Yumi, Pavise, Aegis, Point Blank, Rend Heaven, Bowfaire
Ryoma: Level 100 Vanguard, Raijinto, Pavise, Aegis, Swordfaire, Aether, Galeforce
Leo: Level 100 Grandmaster, Brynhildr, Pavise Aegis, Tomefaire, Galefroce, Ignis
Xander: Level 100 Vanguard, Siegfried, Galeforce, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Duelist's Blow, Lifetaker
No weapons have ANY +'s on them, I think the skills look alright, but I get zero luck. It hits the map screen, and communication between me and my opponent was cut off every time. Did I do something wrong? (Note that the entire roster for my save, including the child units I cannot load in the editor since something about them broke, know all class skills, path bonus skills and DLC/Amiibo class skills. The beast classes know the respective beast class only skills, and the enemy only/villager only aptitude is not known by anyone on my roster, excluding Mozu's aptitude.) The only thing I could possibly think of is twin Omega Yatos or the rest of the Yatos you can get from each path, but aside from that and battle/visitation seals, that's really all I can think of. Major question is, was I shadowbanned?
You were shadowbanned. Shadowbans cause communication errors like that. I think the issue is that your characters are lv 100 and the cap is 99, but I'm not sure. To fix the shadowban all you have to do is correct whatever was causing the issue.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's odd. Before my 3DS got stolen, I had Lilith on my non modified/non homebrewed 3DS at level 100 and online worked absolutely fine. I've seen plenty of level 99s online before too, which.. really confuses me even more.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's odd. Before my 3DS got stolen, I had Lilith on my non modified/non homebrewed 3DS at level 100 and online worked absolutely fine. I've seen plenty of level 99s online before too, which.. really confuses me even more.
Lillith level doesn't cap to my knowledge and if it does it's a really high cap.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was two different units with Draconic Hex. I forget which one the other was, but how can there be two units, not including Kana, that have it? Wouldn't that raise a red flag?

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was two different units with Draconic Hex. I forget which one the other was, but how can there be two units, not including Kana, that have it? Wouldn't that raise a red flag?
Skills can be purchased online, making pretty much anything legit on the second gen units.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can buy skills off of characters from other people's castles. They could've bought it from there and therefore, no red flags. It only causes red flags for enemy-only skills, iirc.

Edit: :ph34r:

Safo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all I'm suffering from this all day I'm trying to get it fixed but I can't.

First I was invading some castles from streetpass. I went to edit an ability I didn't want out. However this botched up my save and now it crashes when I load it up. Thankfully I had a backup, so I just restored from back up and continued as normal - thing is I lost my entire castle and now my game crashes (when I load it, black screen and crash into home menu) ONLY if I have the Traveler's Plaza (the streetpass garden thingy where people show up if you streetpass them) anyone know what the issue is here? I tried deleting extra data, disabling streetpass in-game, but this shit keeps happening. I don't want to lose out on streetpass functionality, but now I'm forced to play with it disabled and not having a plaza in my castle. Yes I also deleted all streetpasses that were pending from the notification tab on the home menu too.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all I'm suffering from this all day I'm trying to get it fixed but I can't.

First I was invading some castles from streetpass. I went to edit an ability I didn't want out. However this botched up my save and now it crashes when I load it up. Thankfully I had a backup, so I just restored from back up and continued as normal - thing is I lost my entire castle and now my game crashes (when I load it, black screen and crash into home menu) ONLY if I have the Traveler's Plaza (the streetpass garden thingy where people show up if you streetpass them) anyone know what the issue is here? I tried deleting extra data, disabling streetpass in-game, but this shit keeps happening. I don't want to lose out on streetpass functionality, but now I'm forced to play with it disabled and not having a plaza in my castle. Yes I also deleted all streetpasses that were pending from the notification tab on the home menu too.
First off, who's ability did you try changing, and to what? Did you use the editor, or did you edit it by hand in a Hex Editor? We need a little more information than what you've given. I've personally never heard of something like what you're describing, so I'd appreciate some detail so I can try to help. :O

Safo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First off, who's ability did you try changing, and to what? Did you use the editor, or did you edit it by hand in a Hex Editor? We need a little more information than what you've given. I've personally never heard of something like what you're describing, so I'd appreciate some detail so I can try to help. :O

What I edited was Corrin. I invaded some guy's castle and inherited Aptitude off him. I didn't want any hacked abilities (didn't know it was hacked in the first place) so I went and edited it out. I used the editor to remove the ability.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I edited was Corrin. I invaded some guy's castle and inherited Aptitude off him. I didn't want any hacked abilities (didn't know it was hacked in the first place) so I went and edited it out. I used the editor to remove the ability.
So you used the editor's "Edit Learned Skills" tab to remove Aptitude? And you're certain that was the only change you made?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.