ROM Hack FEAT (Fire Emblem Archive Tool)

Butler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to rebuild Heroes LZ files from .txt. Am I doing something wrong? Or has that not been added yet?

Twoface2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can link me a file that fails to decompress in master (but should), I will gladly update the program to support it.
https://mega.nz/#!5QYRiKAQ!9I1Izjbzjqdu1FN6EqApTcidWSOioUmcN3hRMSmRYXw
This should contain an image of the Ike/Mist/Soren/Titania banner, in .bin.lz format, but my attempts with the most recent visual studios build on github and trainboy's precompiled have not seen any success.
Perhaps it's more like lz12 since these are larger images instead of text.
What I heard is that intsys stopped using uncompressed png/webp files starting with version 1.2 and the alm banner, and saving space with compression might be a reason for that.

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Should be
Alrighty. Also, after you posted this, I decided to try it out, & I didn't get any results from it. bin.lz is still unable to decompress, & putting a .txt file back into the program does nothing. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, because SciresM told me the .txt had to be a specific format, & I've been left clueless since. There's mostly been a bunch of dodginess going on, & it would be appreciated if someone can clear all of this up one time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://mega.nz/#!5QYRiKAQ!9I1Izjbzjqdu1FN6EqApTcidWSOioUmcN3hRMSmRYXw
This should contain an image of the Ike/Mist/Soren/Titania banner, in .bin.lz format, but my attempts with the most recent visual studios build on github and trainboy's precompiled have not seen any success.
Perhaps it's more like lz12 since these are larger images instead of text.
What I heard is that intsys stopped using uncompressed png/webp files starting with version 1.2 and the alm banner, and saving space with compression might be a reason for that.
Unless you can extract lz files using 7-Zip & possibly trying to put the leftover bin into something like MSBT Editor & then putting the bin back in there, that would totally make sense if that's what I had to do.

zeranno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I've tried putting a GameData.bin file into FEAT about 50 times now but nothing happens. I've dragged it onto the program and even selected open and go, but literally nothing happens. Am I doing it wrong?

Rebellio

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I have question for using FEAT.
I am making transtlation verstion of awakening in Korean, but it doesn't work many times when I try to translate support conversation.
When I drag and drop original bin file and translated txt file, then traslated txt file changes into original txt file, which is written in Japanese.(I tried with English bin file, but it was same.)

For Exmaple, attatched file is translated text of Chrom-Robin(M) suport conversation.

But when I drop this text with bin file, this returns into English, with saying that 'bin file is decompressed' first.

I think that this problem has been by the bug that bin file decompressed first, rather than rebuilding, but not sure.

What should I do?

Attachments

• クロム_プレイヤー男.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 98

KibouSN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've unpacked the ctpk files of Awakening, but I can't seem to convert them back to the .lz file. I'm guessing I use BatchLZ, but I'm not entirely sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol