Fe Fates DLC

EdenZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues downloading the Fates DLC through Cia.
I have the game offically bought only had Birthright and Revalations and Unlocked Conquest but whenever I try to download the Dlc (wave 1 to be specific since I bought wave 2) it never shows up in game.
Current try using the Hshop 1 cia provided (downloaded through the QR code so that might have something to do with it) so I'm not sure if it's because I have already some of the dlc downloaded or if it's a matter of something else.
I want to try and avoid downloading the special edition if possible . Any help?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having issues downloading the Fates DLC through Cia.
I have the game offically bought only had Birthright and Revalations and Unlocked Conquest but whenever I try to download the Dlc (wave 1 to be specific since I bought wave 2) it never shows up in game.
Current try using the Hshop 1 cia provided (downloaded through the QR code so that might have something to do with it) so I'm not sure if it's because I have already some of the dlc downloaded or if it's a matter of something else.
I want to try and avoid downloading the special edition if possible . Any help?
Does it state a certain ways into the game needed to be able to make use of the DLC?

EdenZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it state a certain ways into the game needed to be able to make use of the DLC?
Sorry if I'm a little confused by the wording of your question.
But no it should just show up when you go into the Dragon's Gate. (The menu where it tells you hey you wanna go play the dlc chapters.)I'm not sure if I'm being a dingus.

ihaveawindows

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry if I'm a little confused by the wording of your question.
But no it should just show up when you go into the Dragon's Gate. (The menu where it tells you hey you wanna go play the dlc chapters.)I'm not sure if I'm being a dingus.
Have you made sure you installed FE Fates for the correct region for your 3DS?

It happened to me once, and the fix is really simple.
You'll need Luma Locale Switcher, install it, locate to FE Fates, then emulate the right region
(Don't do this if you have mods that alter the supports, though as the DLC will become inaccessible again)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao Xbox removed gamescript apparently