1. gonefishing1975

OP gonefishing1975 GBAtemp Regular

Canada

Hey

I was try to make a new injection with diferent icon and banner for NES and SNES but now they fails to install but last night they worked. For some reason the internal game ID using the .dol for NES and the one for SNES comes up exactly the same. I wonder what's changed

2. GABO1423

GABO1423 Vergación...

Venezuela
    So when you are installing them, they replace each other instead of being separate installs. Seems you either did something wrong on the tool or that the tool is screwing up. Just change the internal ID to something different in the tool.

3. gonefishing1975

Canada
    Now is get an error something about signature

4. GABO1423

GABO1423 Vergación...

Venezuela
    *sigh* I'll do the injections for you then. Just give me the icons you are using and I'll make them later.

5. gonefishing1975

Canada
    I would like to figure out what changed. I will reboot the win10 PC once i'm done downloading a bunch of roms for retroarch to see if that solves the problem

6. gonefishing1975

Canada

Got them working after rebooting the PC. Now if I could just get the box covers to display. I assume it has something to do with the new .dol

7. GABO1423

GABO1423 Vergación...

Venezuela
    If you used a Box Cover Mod for FCEU GX before then yeah, using the latest version of FCEU GX is going to break that since the official version did not use the box covers. So unless you find a way to set it up with the latest version, you will either have to choose between having box covers or GamePad functionality.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - fceugx,