FBZX Wii v1

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by VatoLoco, May 3, 2012.

1. VatoLoco
    OP

VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Ya Cant Get There From Here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FBZX Wii is a new Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator made by Obiaf. See below for a list of features, and check out the project page for more information about this homebrew's initial release.

[​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] Project Page

2 people like this.
  2. Nah3DS

Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

Feb 9, 2010
    Argentina
    oh this is sooooo cooool!! :D
    I still have my spectrum, but it doesnt work anymore

thanks thanks thanks!!

3. sabandellos

sabandellos Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2010
  4. Arm73

Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Mar 4, 2006
    Italy
    Switzerland
    It's a decent emulator I guess, it's somehow nice to play Spectrum games on the TV like I used to, although it would be nice to have a few graphic filters to emulate an old tube TV ( like Spectaculator.com ) . But as it is , the video emulation looks spot-on.
    The audio though it's a little bit of a mess, AY sound emulation is emulated but the output is raspy and choppy ( sorry for a lack of terms here ) so I'd rather switch it off for the moment.
    And although I admire the effort and applaud it's author for another wonderful emulator, I must say that the emulator menu has to be one of the ugliest and less functional I've seen trough all the years ( and it's pratically the same as the Amiga emulator so I don't have any hopes that it'll get better any time soon ) .
    As it is, I'd rather stick to ZXDS, which is nearly perfect and does a lot more then just emulate the hardware ( like directory browsing, copy/delete/paste files , save states, mouse emulation, wonderful customizable gui and so on ).

Anyway thanks very much for this release, I hope some of the problems ( mostly audio lag ) will get fixed soon.