Homebrew FBI won't install any .cia files

Andy2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When ive modded my 3ds these things didnt just appear on the home menu, once luma was installed. So you installed luma and boot9strap and all the homebrew stuff just appeared on the screen?

svordy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When ive modded my 3ds these things didnt just appear on the home menu, once luma was installed. So you installed luma and boot9strap and all the homebrew stuff just appeared on the screen?
My bad. I have terrible memory so i just said some false informations. Here is the tutorial i used: (Of course it was on 11,13 but this is the same, just for the newest firmware)

Andy2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If everything during installation went fine and fbi launched through the home screen wont let you install anything you either have broken cia files or you fucked something up along the way installing cfw.

svordy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Didnt fuck up. Installed many other cia files before it broke. And also tried many other cia download websites and none of them worked

qbdp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI has a homebrew 3dsx version that runs directly from the homebrew launcher. Use that to reinstall FBI.

https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases

Drop the 3dsx file into your homebrew folder. Open the homebrew launcher. Start FBI. Reinstall the FBI cia through the 3dsx version.

Last edited by qbdp,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ