Fbi problem. Please help!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by fran100, Jan 13, 2016.

1. fran100
    OP

fran100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2011
    United States
    Help! I accidentally installed fbi cia to my emunand when I already had fbi on my emunand. I was trying to install it to sysnand, since it didn't have fbi on it for some reason, but that didn't work, so I thought installing it to emunand again would fix that, but it made it worse. Now it shows a black box in place of fbi and it won't boot into fbi anymore? My nands are unlinked, so I can't delete it by accessing system management in sysnand. Is there a way to delete fbi and reinstall it?

2. einhuman197

einhuman197 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2015
    Germany
    Inside your bootloader (´◉◞౪◟◉)
    Uninstall it with the 3ds title management!

3. fran100
    OP

fran100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2011
    United States
    It's not in there. All I see is tinyformat app with an X marked on it. Should I delete tinyformat from my 3ds titles?

4. fran100
    OP

fran100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2011
    United States
    Should I just back up my sd contents to my computer, then format my emunand using gateway launcher? Will this get rid of fbi and allow me to install devmenu?

5. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Boot mini pasta from HBL go to your system settings and delete what you need to from data management.

Attached Files:

6. fran100
    OP

fran100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2011
    United States
    I booted into homebrew, then into mini pasta like you said and I found nothing in the data managment. How do I get rid of it from emunand? Should I just back up my sd contents to my computer, then format my emunand using gateway launcher? Will this get rid of fbi and allow me to install devmenu?

Last edited by fran100, Jan 14, 2016