Homebrew fbi launcher is giving me an error

JediAviator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried to reformat my sd card after my emuNAND stopped working while attempting to run a cold boot. So I can boot up rxTools and get into my emuNAND so far after the process. Nothing will boot with the Fbi launcher that I installed on my health and safety app.
It was working before the reboot. Now I get this error "database does not exist

Last edited by JediAviator,

JediAviator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pic attached

Attachments

• 20160228_194232.jpg
    20160228_194232.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 223

JediAviator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a backup I'm using that was working fine. Where would I get the nasal file and how to use it for the .dB file

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a backup I'm using that was working fine. Where would I get the nasal file and how to use it for the .dB file
NASA is a homebrew, you put the 3dsx in homebrew folder and depending on which NAND you are (in your emuNAND in your case), you launch NANSA trough it. Other option is to use that ticket.db from from backup and repair it trough system setting

Reactions: JediAviator

JediAviator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NASA is a homebrew, you put the 3dsx in homebrew folder and depending on which NAND you are (in your emuNAND in your case), you launch NANSA trough it. Other option is to use that ticket.db from from backup and repair it trough system setting
Where do I put this ticket.db? And what do you do in order to repair it?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Where do I put this ticket.db? And what do you do in order to repair it?
To repair it, go to system settings then software then 3ds software. It will repair the files (if they're present). I can't remember where, i think it's ID1/ID2/dbs. Create two text files called ticket.db and import.db I think (right click on the folder and say new notepad file, call them the right name and you should get a message saying changing the file extension could damage the file. If you don't, make sure file extensions are not hidden otherwise you may have accidentally made ticket.db.txt

Reactions: JediAviator

JediAviator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To repair it, go to system settings then software then 3ds software. It will repair the files (if they're present). I can't remember where, i think it's ID1/ID2/dbs. Create two text files called ticket.db and import.db I think (right click on the folder and say new notepad file, call them the right name and you should get a message saying changing the file extension could damage the file. If you don't, make sure file extensions are not hidden otherwise you may have accidentally made ticket.db.txt
Alright. I tried to do that, now the Internet won't boot up rxtools. Any idea why it's doing this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool