ROM Hack FBI giving no option to install

alucard2136

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know there has already been a thread about this but i want to try and see again if theirs a solution. FBI worked fine at first then i started not getting any option to install so formatted the 3ds and sd card and set it back up and now theres still no option and i cant install homebrew on the main menu or any of the other things i need to complete my setup. its the CIAs because the worked before but its also not the sdcard because it also worked before

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i know there has already been a thread about this but i want to try and see again if theirs a solution. FBI worked fine at first then i started not getting any option to install so formatted the 3ds and sd card and set it back up and now theres still no option and i cant install homebrew on the main menu or any of the other things i need to complete my setup. its the CIAs because the worked before but its also not the sdcard because it also worked before
When you format the 3ds. You need to do the finalizing steps of the 3ds guide again to get your homebrew items back and running. https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup . Aswell, make sure your pc is not renaming the cia files something like game.cia.cia or they wont appear to be able to be installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay