Not open for further replies.

Kevbotty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this possible? I have hbl through oot3dhax, and I was able to get the .3dsx for each and they show up on the launcher, but they don't work. Is this not possible with 11.4? Are they not compatible? I want to dump and install my cartridge games.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is this possible? I have hbl through oot3dhax, and I was able to get the .3dsx for each and they show up on the launcher, but they don't work. Is this not possible with 11.4? Are they not compatible? I want to dump and install my cartridge games.
If you don't have CFW no

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsiware, ntrboothax (not released yet), or hardmod are the only working exploits on 11.4

Kevbotty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You already have a topic asking questions about game dumping... Why not just ask this question there? (Where, incidentally, it has already been answered in the second post in that thread by @SkyQueen)...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/is-godmode9-the-best-for-dumping-games.474828/#post-7403380
You know...I did forget I posted that. I spend so much time researching all this stuff that I forgot that that post would answer my question. But thanks for the responses anyways. It's just hard to find definitive answers about this stuff outside of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?