Favorite quotes

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
(DR1 SPOILER)
"Mukuro Ikusaba. The 16th student, hiding somewhere in the Academy. The one they call Ultimate Despair. Watch out for her." - Kyoko Kirigiri

nah just joke, I love this quote more:

"You forget a thousand things every day, make sure this is one of them" - Michael De Santa

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(DR1 SPOILER)
"Mukuro Ikusaba. The 16th student, hiding somewhere in the Academy. The one they call Ultimate Despair. Watch out for her." - Kyoko Kirigiri

nah just joke, I love this quote more:

"You forget a thousand things every day, make sure this is one of them" - Michael De Santa
That ones good but this ones better
“I'll Swing By And Sign The Contracts, Alright? Just Ignore The Bodies!” - Trevor Phillips

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
"I've been staring at this wall for alteast a good......10 minutes........*sigh*....you may see a wall, in between the lines I see nothing but fractals..."
-aadz93

Context:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAefPCSAyIC/?igshid=vlohuabp5k7n

Psa: 1mg+ of lsd is not recommend unless you know what you're getting into..... trust me..... You're going into "DMT" territory

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,
Reactions: Mama Looigi

Deleted member 507653

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats."
-- Huxley

I like it because i'm a foodie and this makes cancel culture sound like a snack.

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"I've come to make an announcement; Shadow The Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker, he pissed on my fucking wife. Thats right, he took his hedgehog quilly dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was "This big" and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on my twitter dot com, Shadow the Hedgehog, you've got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller, and guess what? Here's what my dong looks like: PFFFT, THAT'S RIGHT, BABY. ALL POINTS, NO QUILLS, NO PILLOWS. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the earth. I'm gonna go higher. I'M PISSING ON THE MOON! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT! YOU HAVE 23 HOURS BEFORE THE PISS DROPLETS HIT THE FUCKING EARTH NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I PISS ON YOU TOO." - Alfred, SA2 Fandub

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)