Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Solus is my bae
We're 2 then.

Surprisingly I don't think I would have been using it in the first place, but since that was the only one that actually wanted to work on my laptop, here I am about 3 years later.

The Catboy

GBATemp's Official Lesbian Catboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
We're 2 then.

Surprisingly I don't think I would have been using it in the first place, but since that was the only one that actually wanted to work on my laptop, here I am about 3 years later.
I was the one who told you about it :ha: I am pretty sure most of the Tempers from like 2016-2018 learned from Solus from me

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I was the one who told you about it :ha: I am pretty sure most of the Tempers from like 2016-2018 learned from Solus from me
Correct.
When I was trying to just get something to boot, you suggested Solus out loud, and turns out it actually did work.

Much later after I gained experience I figured out my issues with EFI boot, which I finally got fixed by reinstalling Solus in the new boot partition, keeping my /home safe from any loss, and then pointed EFI to the new boot file.

Finally got dual boot in more than 150mb of fat32, that Windows not only liked to overwrite, but also keep all my kernel backups, since those are over 50mb each.

Reactions: The Catboy
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: god i wish firefox would use only 1gb