Favorite Game?

Solution
I have many favorites, but one of my favorites is Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (I haven't played the 3ds remake)
also soulslike games as well

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have many favorites, but one of my favorites is Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (I haven't played the 3ds remake)
also soulslike games as well

Solution

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have many (and more on my to play list :D). Currently replaying the first actually (going for pyrodex with a bow probably)
and SMT games are great definitely recommend. Some of the beauty is in your second run of any given one, but also in the themes of the games themselves
SMT Devil Survivor is a great first game and faster (I can imagine strange journey being too slow for some) with like 7ish endings

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AxelDarkana Most if not all of the stories are self contained and don't branch over the titles.
There's a remake of Devil Survivor called Devil Survivor Overclocked for the 3ds that is pretty good (and it adds a little extra story for bits that didn't feel done in the original).
I think either version is a great start, but imo the ds version is better because the 3ds version had lots of dialogue changed that changed the feel (less intense situations) and eh voice acting imo
the game also has dub patches if you're into that too

AxelDarkana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MythicalData alright cool very well may check the series out for myself..my regular ds is a bit worn down but my 2ds is brand new(ish) :)

@Extrasklep I've never played an animal crossing myself but love harvest moon games

Mateo87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Benefactor - Comodore Amiga puzzle game, combined mind blow solving, action game skill and great music to graphic tollerance in compare to all games from this decade :) You all need to try for sure.

KazEz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
FF Dissidia 012, FFX, FFX-2, FFVII, Super Monkey Ball 3d, NSMB2, Project Diva X, Project Mirai DX, Nintendogs + cats, Theatrhythm Final fantasy (And Curtain Call)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o