I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
The box of lies :glare:
Those aren't cookies! They are vile abominations that neither taste nor feel like cookies, and turn into wallpaper paste when soaked in milk :glare:
Worst cereal disappointment ever :angry:
I know they aren't cookies. I think they are delicious anyway. ^_^

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
There's the chocolate cheerios AND the double chocolate krave (Don't look at the nutritional information, just spare yourself the guilt....seriously!). I like the Reese's Puff's as well - because they are very similar to actually eating Reese's for breakfast.

If I'm feeling "good", I'd have a bowl of rice krispies and normal cheerios (if you give me the honey nut one, I will cut you.)

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WOW! We've been eating wheat based products for the past millennium without any knowledge of the EXTREME damage it may cause to our metabolic system! Thank you Mr. weaboo forum user, if it weren't for you, and a probably-biased website trying to sell me an overrated diet plan, I would have become riddled with such deathly disorders as "Damage to the Gut Biome" and "Increased Intestinal Permeability".
FUCK YOU, CHEERIOS!
Really? All those inflammatory diseases, cancer cases only increases, go to study, we eat cereal about 10.000 years while as especies we have more than 200.000, so more than 90% hunter and gathering meat, fruits, roots, some fungi and water. No soda, refined sugar, soja, rice, corn, even cows should not be eating those things.

Milk consumption also are linked to lots of health problems, but if you like to keep drinking lots of estrogenes...

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Really? All those inflammatory diseases, cancer cases only increases, go to study, we eat cereal about 10.000 years while as especies we have more than 200.000, so more than 90% hunter and gathering meat, fruits, roots, some fungi and water. No soda, refined sugar, soja, rice, corn, even cows should not be eating those things.

Milk consumption also are linked to lots of health problems, but if you like to keep drinking lots of estrogenes...
So I get you're trying to say that wheat in itself isn't harmful, but other products in our modern diet don't bond well with it. I can get by that, although it doesn't counter my argument. I would like to see your sources on cancer cases increasing and its correlation to wheat consumption. Milk does contain some androgens, but that really depends on what brand of milk you consume. If it's store bought then it probably contains anti-biotics and other various biosubstances used for conservation. Yes, I know that drinking too much milk is bad AND the fact that other dairy products are also overused. But milk isn't something that will make your tits grow if you eat cereal.

P.S. Thank you for telling me to study. I was procrastinating too much, and your post ironically reminded me to work on my thesis.

Reactions: Deleted User

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hot Poptarts with peanut butter on them taste amazing.

As far as cereal...I usually try something "healthy" like corn flakes with some bananas chopped up and thrown in. Or raisin bran. Or bran with bananas thrown in (hard to stomach though).

I use to love me some fruity pebbles though.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay