Hardware Faulsely Banned From Live (HELP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seem to have changed your account's name, location, and bio to "Code of Conduct", preventing anyone from seeing what it was prior to your posting this topic, leading me to believe there was previously something incriminating.

I've never actually heard of a wrongful ban, so you know as well as I do you're guilty of something.

Reactions: 1 person

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never actually heard of a wrongful ban, so you know as well as I do you're guilty of something.

It happens during the release of a new game like MW or something. Micorsoft gets ban happy if they see you leveling at an abnormal rate, even if you are running a clean disk and console.

I dont know if this works but i think ive heard stories about people getting banned with that date. They then changed a bunch of their profile info to say extremely offensive things. Since the X360 only has one slot for bans, if you get reported with and "offensive language" ban, it will replace the permaban you have now.

Honestly i dont know if that works or not though. Dont make yourself look like a moron and sue.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: 2 people

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Microsoft only cares about control, profit, tax breaks and killing the worlds population, (except their rich and powerful elite buddy's). Sometime check out the corporations that Gates funds and you will understand how evil they really are.
We're talking about the same Bill Gates who started the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, right?
Because last time I checked, starving people in need of developmental help and aid aren't evil.
Please read up on things before talking about them, you'll only make yourself look silly.

That's a nice thought but It's far from the true intent. Time to wake up.

https://s11-us2.startpage.com/do/search?cmd=process_search&pid=ad02bf67e6d3a5d53ebd1666873d0623

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow never name your self god or anything that offends people and problem solved just make a new account or something you big baby...

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't tell you how hard I laughed at the Xbox Ban Discussion forum. All the mods there basically saying "Nou" to the little whiny kids, especially the kid saying "I saved for 3 months for a year of live because my family is poor and my mom will flip if she found out this happened so I think you guys should give me my money back".

Moral of the story:

Pwned_9ecc95_2364668.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Wah. I got banned because I'm a douche. Wah. I got banned because I called people racial slurs and made derogatory remarks. Wah. Can you guys help me and take pity on me?

Pound sand loser.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The thread turned from "how to unban a 360 that was banned for no reason" to "let's bash the OP", I think that sufficient advice was given, now this is just a flame area. Time to report this for locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-