emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't help but feel the lack of English voice acting, would have made this game better.
Pretty much and the Japanese VA sucks badly too.

Plus there is tons of untranslated lines in battles that piss me off.

I'm really growing sick of Saber's VA. It was actually giving me a fucking headache so I had to turn the sound off.

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
you don't need to play the VN to play this.
I know but I would like to familiarise myself with the characters and setting and what-not.
If you haven't read Fate/Stay Night yet, I urge you to do so. It's absolutely fantastic. Currently reading through Unlimited Blade Works.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
12797906468494496129.jpg

CROSSOVER DETECTED! Getting this game ASAP!
Arcuied

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Decent game. A bit grindy though.

NERO CAN BE MY EMPEROR ANY DAY.

When does it start gettin' grindy?
I'm up against Alice right now and I haven't grinded once. Though, that's still pretty early based on my Matrix.

Game is pretty fun. The combat is rather simplistic, but it's interesting. Saber is hilariously awesome.
The only thing annoying me is that they seem to have forgotten Rin's nose.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I'm up against Alice right now and I haven't grinded once. Though, that's still pretty early based on my Matrix.

Game is pretty fun. The combat is rather simplistic, but it's interesting. Saber is hilariously awesome.

You have Saber, that's the easiest one. With Caster, you need to grind pretty early =p

Anyway. Stupid first boss.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Saber and Archer playthrough is easy as hell. Caster has non-existant health, non-existant attack, and next to no endurance. Her magic is good, but she barely has any mana. I like the character and Chiwa Saito, so I'm sticking with her, but I've died like 4 times in this one dungeon, just because I made 2 mistakes.

Can't wait for her noble phantasm to open up though. It's supposed to give her like infinite mana, so I can pummel the shit out of my opponents.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Caster sounds...terrible, lol. Not challenging either. Just, so terrible she's challenging.

All i've done is stacked strength and put a few points into...I forgot what the other stats were. Agility and def, or something.
I die really easily but that doesn't matter since I get hit once every few fights from a wrong choice.

What are Caster and Archer's personalities like? I'm pretty fond of Saber so far. She acts exactly how i'd want my servant to act if I existed in the Fate/ universe.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Caster sounds...terrible, lol. Not challenging either. Just, so terrible she's challenging.

All i've done is stacked strength and put a few points into...I forgot what the other stats were. Agility and def, or something.
I die really easily but that doesn't matter since I get hit once every few fights from a wrong choice.

What are Caster and Archer's personalities like? I'm pretty fond of Saber so far. She acts exactly how i'd want my servant to act if I existed in the Fate/ universe.
Caster wants your virginity.
Doesn't matter what gender you are. You get different text stuff if your MC is a she, but same deal.
Archer is the same one you see in Fate/Stay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: