Gaming Fatal Frame IV Translation

PhiZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all. I just wanted to let you all know about something currently going on.

People of Beyond the Camera's Lens are working on a translation of Fatal Frame IV. Translation's already 50% done, and it's progressing at a steady pace.
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=7248.0

On a side note, they currently need a bit of help with the patching methods. So if we got any coders here and they want to pitch in. Please, do so.

Just wanted to share it with you all since Nintendo's practically giving us the finger.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome... I thought i read a while back that a PAL version was due out at the end of the month under Zero: A Japanese Ghost Story... Guess this was a rumor? Maybe post this under the Hacking section where way more people will see it, just refer to the hacking involved not the actual game, and hope it doesn't get moved. This is a good project and should get attention.

Walo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It's been confirmed it's not coming out of Japan. So I'm really excited about this translation.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yup. Just confirmed today its a Japan exclusive. You know damn well to sell the game in other markets they would need to fix the controls and NCL isn't going to put any resources into that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte