Fatal Frame 4 Trans patch on Wii U help?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Haugh645, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Haugh645
    OP

Haugh645 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2011
    United States
    I was curious if anybody was successful with getting the patch to work on the vwii mode. I will be using smash stack to initiate it. It is riivolution based and I seen where it says it doesnt need any cios to run but I want to make sure that it doesnt so it wont modify a cios and brick the vwii. If you can assure me that it wont I will test it when my replacement copy shows up in a week and report my findings.

Thanks Josh

2. 9thSage

9thSage GBAtemp Fan

Aug 8, 2008
    United States
    I don't think it would BRICK the vWii...it just wouldn't be able to install any kind of cIOS stuff if it even needs that. As far as I know, at worst it would just fail to work.

3. Supercool330

Supercool330 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    Riivolution won't work. While it doesn't require a cIOS, it does use an IOS exploit that no longer works.

4. Haugh645
    OP

Haugh645 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2011
    United States
    Thanks for the advice. Will just use my wii for this game until they patch riivolution then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice