Hacking Fatal error: Unable to identify package1

eenyuheye8o8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve tried searching through and unable to find a fix.

System Firmware: 12.1.0
Emmu: 1.3.2 AMS E

So I updated all keys updated everything. Everything was working fine. Playing everything was ok. Till I was hooked up to my PC and without safely removing hardware I am now getting this error. I can boot up into my stock just fine. I can boot hekate just fine. I ran Fix Archive Bits. I ran a scan and fix on my PC. I changed all atmosphere files and hekate files. Made sure it’s the latest fusee.bin file. Tried booting from tegragui. If I could I want to avoid reformatting my Emmunand and starting all over. Everything was up to date. Just made the error of removing the USB without safely removing hardware.

Attachments

• 775A9157-827A-40BA-9DFF-09B060A57D2A.jpeg
    775A9157-827A-40BA-9DFF-09B060A57D2A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Maybe you forgot to update one of the folders or you have an old payload you're injecting.
If all files don't have the correct version, you get this error.
Just rename the folder 'atmosphere' and 'switch' and copy the files from the new Atmosphere release
Sigpatches only matter when you have the ambition to become a pirate.
They are unrelated to this error afaik.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve tried searching through and unable to find a fix.

System Firmware: 12.1.0
Emmu: 1.3.2 AMS E

So I updated all keys updated everything. Everything was working fine. Playing everything was ok. Till I was hooked up to my PC and without safely removing hardware I am now getting this error. I can boot up into my stock just fine. I can boot hekate just fine. I ran Fix Archive Bits. I ran a scan and fix on my PC. I changed all atmosphere files and hekate files. Made sure it’s the latest fusee.bin file. Tried booting from tegragui. If I could I want to avoid reformatting my Emmunand and starting all over. Everything was up to date. Just made the error of removing the USB without safely removing hardware.
inject package3

specifically, edit your hekate ipl. change everything that says "fusee" to "package3"

eenyuheye8o8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you forgot to update one of the folders or you have an old payload you're injecting.
If all files don't have the correct version, you get this error.
Just rename the folder 'atmosphere' and 'switch' and copy the files from the new Atmosphere release
Sigpatches only matter when you have the ambition to become a pirate.
They are unrelated to this error afaik.
I’ve downloaded hekate and Atmosphere all fresh and did i
inject package3

specifically, edit your hekate ipl. change everything that says "fusee" to "package3"
Didnt work. But I used this

Switchway rectify boot errors

To basically fix my Emmunand . I never had to delete anything. Now it works 100% I’m so happy. LOL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free