Hacking Fatal Error on atmosphere after formatting SD Card?

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone!

After I tried to launch an NSP file that led a crash to atmosphere (I was inside the game, and got the error when pushing a button), all my data was corrupted (when launching a file I got the message "corrupt data"). So I tried to delete every software, I backuped to my PC my root folder, formatted the card, and put the backup back on the SD. Now when I try to launch atmosphere with fusee primary or hekate, I got this message...

IMG-0288-1.jpg

I didn't do anything except transferring my saved files to the PC, formatting the SD card and reinserting the data back to the SD...

If you have an idea, thanks a bunch !

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

After I tried to launch an NSP file that led a crash to atmosphere (I was inside the game, and got the error when pushing a button), all my data was corrupted (when launching a file I got the message "corrupt data"). So I tried to delete every software, I backuped to my PC my root folder, formatted the card, and put the backup back on the SD. Now when I try to launch atmosphere with fusee primary or hekate, I got this message...

IMG-0288-1.jpg

I didn't do anything except transferring my saved files to the PC, formatting the SD card and reinserting the data back to the SD...

If you have an idea, thanks a bunch !
Is your SD card formatted as exFAT?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/hkpyXTZ