Hardware Fatal error [nxboot] failed to mount emummc from sd card partition! After I deleted some NSP's in SD

77Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title
I recently just deleted some nsp's that I installed using tinfoil. Now this error is popping up. I booted with Hekate, used Fusee-Primary, and this happened. What do I do? I tried deleting the contents of the SD card and using a previous save but had the same issue. Help!

Reactions: Newhouse-Estates

Newhouse-Estates

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Title
I recently just deleted some nsp's that I installed using tinfoil. Now this error is popping up. I booted with Hekate, used Fusee-Primary, and this happened. What do I do? I tried deleting the contents of the SD card and using a previous save but had the same issue. Help!
Iv had the same problem, for a while just reinstalling fresh atmosphere and all that good stuff might help (preferable on fat32). If your still having corruption issues later on and more frequently, You may need a new SD card since they can be prone to corruption and/or open your switch and check the sd card adapter pins. One of mine were shot so i no longer can use atmosphere. check it out and get back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-