JohnnyCheeks

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Downloading it at the moment. Will give impressions in a while.

If the game is as good as the hype, then we should arrange a game night.
biggrin.gif

JohnnyCheeks

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haven't been able to connect to an online game yet (just bought it the moment it was released online, so gotta wait for more people to catch on), but from the single player campaigns so far, it's pretty fun. VERY team oriented.

Basically you can play from many different classes by wearing different hats, you can even wear a defeated opponents' hat to change right in the middle of a fight. The worker class harvests materials to repair bases and fortresses, and even perform upgrades to class bases so you can get new weapons.

Just a quick tip, I'd recommend focusing on upgrading the worker class first, as he earns a bomb weapon that can hurt groups of enemies (which is VERY useful).

All in all, I can see this game providing endless hours of fun. Now to just arrange a game night.
biggrin.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
From what I have heard, you have to kidnap a fat princess. What's up with that?!

Also, I'll need to wait a while before I make another purchase on the PSN Store.

How much is it, and is it anything like Castle Crashers? And how many players is it up to online?

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bought and playing now. Fucking ace online game, just wish I had more friends to play with.
When your team doesn't work as a team, you get slaughtered.

btw PSN is BearEggs if anyone wants to add

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've heard a lot about this game, not sure if I believe the hype or not. the vids i've seen make it look fun, but $15 is a bit much right now...
i'm trying to figure out how this actually plays, and what genre you would define it as, but I can't really pin it down. I wish they had a demo.

JohnnyCheeks

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd classify it as a multiplayer hack n' slash platformer.

For me, it was worth the $15. As I'm not really much for modern multiplayer FPS games (they've strayed into too many production values and flair instead of the classic frenetic gameplay like Doom, Duke Nukem or Painkiller, but I digress) so this fills my void of a multiplayer game that I'll be playing often.

Oh yeah, and if you wanna good laugh... Check out 'Who's Your Daddy' in the option menu.
rofl.gif

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that the credit screen where you play as death? I stumbled upon that after not being able to join an online game and started searching through the menus. Pretty fun, I think this game is worth it. Like the other Santa Monica Production games (Pixeljunk etc), it's just FUN!

JohnnyCheeks

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Played some more.

Only managed to get into ONE online game (out of so many attempts). Tried to start my own, and after 5 minutes into it I realized that I was playing with bots (no names/IDs over other characters' heads). Oh well, I netted a couple easy trophies at least.

Getting sick of playing against bots, supposedly the mage is more powerful than needs be so hopefully Santa Monica fixes balancing issues along with the connection problems QUICK.

Raikiri

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
looks nice from what i've seen and it looks fun, if this is out in Europe as well i'll get it asap =) ID is Rood-Mormel for anyone who cares
wink.gif

-edit- wooh its out! downloading now ^^

Hermessz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Blah, I can't make purchases in PSN due to my country, means I can't buy that game (I got recommendations from bleskies).

Anyone would give a share to me?
smile.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh gee, it lookd like a pretty childish game at first, but I saw some gameplay videos, and I saw a whole bunch of blood splattering on the ground, haha. But it looks fun nonetheless.

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look quite fun. Probably gonna grab it come next payday. (Or as the post before mine, unless someone wants to gameshare it to me
wink.gif
)

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:
I'd be willin' to gameshare if you got something I want.
wink.gif

I've got nothing. Just got my ps3 a few weeks ago and am still working on getting my collection going. Rent and other bills all take priority atm. Don't want to lose my place cause I wanted to get some games lol.
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM