flyn dutchmn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

Having issues with my games saving. At the menu it states "Creating save", and follows by "Save not founded" and freezes. I'm currently reformatting and read that I should reformat to FAT32.

I'm using the SDFormatter, and haven't seen an option for this. (Just finished formatting and told me the format was FAT)

Any help?

Ya I'm a noob, and bought my nieces some clones...AHHHHH....oh well hopefully they're workable.

They are R4i-GOLD cards.

Thanks in advance, you guys have been pretty helpful so far.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What are you using to format?

I would suggest using the Panasonic SD Formatter, when you run it go into the Options and under FORMAT TYPE select "FULL (Erase OFF)".

If that doesn't solve your problem, you can try the built in formatter included in Windows to manually set it to FAT32 if you want. There have been reports that 'older versions of Windows' cause problems, but no real mention of what older version(s). I would think that Windows XP SP2 and higher should be fine.

flyn dutchmn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am using the Panasonic SD Formatter.

I tried the FULL ERASE, and the cards seem to work properly now.

I'm curious to where you find the built in formatter on Windows? I'm currently running XP.

Thanks for the help, I'm sure I'll have more questions once my Acekards arrive from SHOPTEMP.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
flyn dutchmn said:
I'm curious to where you find the built in formatter on Windows? I'm currently running XP.
My Computer -> Right Click the MicroSD/HC drive -> Format...

That will bring up a window with formatting options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.