MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
What If we find a qr code for the game online?Will this take us to the link of the game?
no as that basically works the same as wishlisting it. if you cant wishlist removed titles anymore as the other user said you cant access them with qr codes (basically its like a wiki where a page might not be linked to but it still exists as why vvvvvv was able to be downloaded and purchased from wishlist) but it seems the wishlist problem has been fixed as fieldrunners has been removed from the users wishlist automatically. leaving the only option being to have purchased it beforehand (as i did with 4swords as the user owns a license to the game being denied redownload would cause uproar)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Aside for LEGIT cia installation and since i don't follow to much, recently at least, the hack scene here my dumb question: Fasthax what game/app use for "installation"? Or is something different?
a modified version of fbi essentially the one provided for slowhax should work as far as i know

Can you tell me a link for those cias?
linking to pirated material is prohibited in the forums (be careful not to get banned)

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

ZhafuanZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
no as that basically works the same as wishlisting it. if you cant wishlist removed titles anymore as the other user said you cant access them with qr codes (basically its like a wiki where a page might not be linked to but it still exists as why vvvvvv was able to be downloaded and purchased from wishlist) but it seems the wishlist problem has been fixed as fieldrunners has been removed from the users wishlist automatically. leaving the only option being to have purchased it beforehand (as i did with 4swords as the user owns a license to the game being denied redownload would cause uproar)

Are the dsi games linked to the 3ds or the NNID? Cuz if its the NNID, can't a 3ds login to someone with that has one of the games on their account and download it from there?

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Are the dsi games linked to the 3ds or the NNID? Cuz if its the NNID, can't a 3ds login to someone with that has one of the games on their account and download it from there?
It's not really linked to the NNID.. Well kinda.. However, it is installed to the NAND, not SD.
Format your system, and you'll need to redownload your DSiWare so I guess it is..

But it won't matter with the save injection.

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
depends... without a nnid the titles can be redownloaded with the ticket provided. and upon first linking an nnid all tickets are transfered so if theres no nnid maybe you can do some ticket magic (which more than likely requires cfw or k9) you can even purchase titles... however you cannot download freeware titles

Last edited by MarioMasta64,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy

a modified version of fbi essentially the one provided for slowhax should work as far as i know

Well i have only to wait. I have two entry point on my N3DS so hopefully one of those can make this slowhax works correctly.

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Xiphiidae

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat