Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not complaing, but i just want to know if there is a emulator faster than Dsmume (or watever spelling) but can still run and save pokemon black or white?
(I know no$gba cant, but idk about others)

Thanks in advance (my friend has LESS than 512mb of ram... and it run at about halfspeed on 9 frameskip D=)

Also, COMPLETELY off topic: Is desmum the highest quality emultor? (i have 4 gb ram, and over 2ghz, so thats not a prob) Thanks again =D

@below: worse than no$gba?!?! wow, it must be mono 8 bit or something! Oh crud, i thught i made this in ds emulation...
frown.gif
could someone move please?

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Ideas is the other emulator. B&W probably work, but I don't know if it will run faster or slower (and most likely with worst sound, as this emu is notorious for having not so good sound emulation).

And, yep, Desmume is the highest quality emu. But of course, it's slower than No$GBA.

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and people, dont even try the whole "BLAH BLAH BLAH Im GUanUAU be a JeRk and not answer his QuEsaTioN, and i M Just uGnea say "WELL HOW LONG WUD IT TAKE TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF EM AND TRY EM!?!?!?!"

well, considering i have a project, and its late, and i havent used any of them ever, and i dont know if they need specific patces and codes, and which ones can save, probably at least an hour.

and why waste an hour when someone that has already tried this becasue people asnwered him stupidly, could simply save me an hour and answer? =D

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bluebowser31 said:
Oh, and people, dont even try the whole "BLAH BLAH BLAH Im GUanUAU be a JeRk and not answer his QuEsaTioN, and i M Just uGnea say "WELL HOW LONG WUD IT TAKE TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF EM AND TRY EM!?!?!?!"

well, considering i have a project, and its late, and i havent used any of them ever, and i dont know if they need specific patces and codes, and which ones can save, probably at least an hour.

and why waste an hour when someone that has already tried this becasue people asnwered him stupidly, could simply save me an hour and answer? =D

Wouldn't it have been more prudent to use the time you spent writing that researching the issues you brought up, instead of mouthing off to trolls who don't exist yet?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anne Noise said:
bluebowser31 said:

Wouldn't it have been more prudent to use the time you spent writing that researching the issues you brought up, instead of mouthing off to trolls who don't exist yet?
+1

Also, wtf is a "GUanUAU"?
Or was that whole sentence just you talking with the keyboard in your mouth?

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, an hour vs a few seconds, you tell me.

you could have not posted since you didnt help at all =D
and @ above i cant say anything cus u have the highest post count in the world O.e

thanks 4 the answer gamer... i raely miss being able to lock threads, or at least delete em...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night