Gaming Fantasy Life DLC

Rider11009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Fantasy Life DLC and it doesn't work. It was a CIA file, I downloaded it after the game installed, but it just doesn't work. There is still an Add-on content option in the main menu, and contents like pet birds are not available. I tried deleting the title and ticket and redownloading, still didn't work. What is the problem here?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
By DLC you mean the Origin Island one? That is available only after you beat the story. But if it doesn't work still, make sure the ID matches the ID of the game, if the low IDs are different the DLC won't work as it's for a different version of the game.

Rider11009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By DLC you mean the Origin Island one? That is available only after you beat the story. But if it doesn't work still, make sure the ID matches the ID of the game, if the low IDs are different the DLC won't work as it's for a different version of the game.
Yes I'm talking about that. But I know it is not working because even if you haven't beaten the game, friendship system and bird pets are usable. And I don't know how to match the ID, what do you mean by that? Thank you for replying !

Rider11009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I'm talking about that. But I know it is not working because even if you haven't beaten the game, friendship system and bird pets are usable. And I don't know how to match the ID, what do you mean by that? Thank you for replying !
I solved it. I needed the USA version of the dlc, but I downloaded the EUR version. Weird. Thanks for replying!

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I solved it. I needed the USA version of the dlc, but I downloaded the EUR version. Weird. Thanks for replying!
So it was just the wrong ID in the end, most games change low IDs between versions (JPN/US/EU/etc.) and you can check it on FBI in the Titles, if the ID doesn't match it means it's the wrong version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps