WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Great news dudes, Jeff Hrycak continues his project "Fandian". He recently released r475 of his 3D RPG tech demo
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
Fandian is my sporadically developed homebrew for the Nintendo DS.

Being neither an artist nor an animator, I use some textures and model data from Bioware's legendary Neverwinter Nights. The poly count is a little too high for the DS, but it's only for testing & research purposes anyway.

screens.jpg

Source/Homepage

Not sure about this, a couple of months ago he said that he canceld this project coz he lost the motivation and now he has released another version for testing? What do you think?

Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
Cool stuff. Heading to check out now.

You know, paid people cancel projects all the time. People making stuff for fun are even more sporadic when it comes to starting and stopping. In all honesty, I can't think of any "real" homebrew games that have ever been completed. Just five million halfway-there projects. ("real" meaning adventure, shooter, RPG-type games, not puzzles and minigame stuff)

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
Great news dudes, Jeff Hrycak continues his project "Fandian". He recently released r475 of his 3D RPG tech demo
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
Fandian is my sporadically developed homebrew for the Nintendo DS.

Being neither an artist nor an animator, I use some textures and model data from Bioware's legendary Neverwinter Nights. The poly count is a little too high for the DS, but it's only for testing & research purposes anyway.

screens.jpg

Source/Homepage

Not sure about this, a couple of months ago he said that he canceld this project coz he lost the motivation and now he has released another version for testing? What do you think?
cool

General chit-chat
Help Users
    TheLiamChannel @ TheLiamChannel: who play acnl?