Fan-made unofficial translated Japanese Vita games' list?

V800

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Howdy,

I've noticed there are many translations projects currently on the works. I did a quick Google search and couldn't find a list of all these games that are being/have been translated to English. I think it would be great since a full translation basically equates to gaining a new game to enjoy in your system (if you're limited to the latin alphabet like me 😅).

If such list exist, I would be interested in consulting it. Thanks.

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I think no one has made a complete one yet. These fan translation or ports kinda fall into a grey line on how they are distributed and sometimes falls in the piracy category. As most don't bother making a legal patcher, so most of those patches links tend to not last long. Some don't like their works to be distributed/mirrored by others. Some kept it to themselves and requires you t give proof of purchase of the game to even get the fan translation (some otome game, I forgot the name.). Some patches got DMCA to death or does not appear of google due to DMCA. Some projects was never finished.

There are a few that tried to organize it like what Reploid linked or the famous "Vita Mods Table" (google it) but the list is kinda out dated.

Probably when Vita is considered retro those patches might get archived in romhacking.net as they recently accepted psp fan translation now since PSP is now considered retro.

Best you can do is google "Game name + english patch" then "Game name + english patch + gbatemp" or Game name + english patch + reddit" or Game name + english patch + site that is not allowed here"

Last edited by froid_san,
Reactions: V800

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm