Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EJPLh.jpg

Andriasang has reported that the editors of Famitsu magazine have scored the new Kid Icarus Uprising game (Nintendo 3DS) a perfect 40. The game now takes its place among the likes of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy XII as part of a short list of games that have, in the past, received perfect scores from the renowned Japanese gaming publication.

:arrow: Source: Andriasang

Reactions: 5 people

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn I gotta get a 3DS. I've been waiting for a flashcart to come out, or for E3 to come around and see what kind of redesign that will undoubtedly be announced, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold out that long. This game looks like it's going to be a quality one.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tried this game at the 3DS stands before it actually came out around January or December last year, the game was really awesome, although kinda hard to figure out for a first time leftie I easily got used to the controls and stuff, the game looked really nice tho. =3
Right now I'm scrapping off money to see if I'm able to get it on release day. ='D

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: 2 people

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought there was like some bit of problem with Famitsu a while back and a game they reviewed, I know it's off topic but if anybody has any idea what I'm talking about, please refresh me.

Anyways, I'm getting this game. With a steady cash flow, it feels nice to be able to buy games lol. It looks fun and such, but is it controlled like a rails game?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Kid Icarus To-Do List:

1- preorder the game to get a code for the NES original in 3D
2- pre-register at club nintendo for extra coins
3- go here for free Kid Icarus AR cards http://kidicarus.nintendo.com/uprising/explore-the-game/arcards.html#giveaway
4- Use your 3DS in a Best Buy (probably some other stores) to access Nintendo Zone for 10% off coupon (pretty sure it's valid w/ Kid Icarus)

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Kid Icarus To-Do List:

1- preorder the game to get a code for the NES original in 3D
2- pre-register at club nintendo for extra coins
3- go here for free Kid Icarus AR cards http://kidicarus.nintendo.com/uprising/explore-the-game/arcards.html#giveaway
4- Use your 3DS in a Best Buy (probably some other stores) to access Nintendo Zone for 10% off coupon (pretty sure it's valid w/ Kid Icarus)

Did all of that but the last step. Don't know if amazon will take that but I'm not near any best buys anyways.

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never gave a damn about site reviews. I'll review the game myself, thanks. The best thing game reviews are usually good for is posting new images of the game (even though they might try to make it look really good/really bad).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-