OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda mad at my older sister right now. She makes me feel like shit. She says and I'm spoiled and all I do is play video games all day. Bullshit. No one has boughten anything major for me since July (Crackdown 2), hell, I just traded in some of my games today to get some Xbox LIVE Gold. My oldest sister is staying at my house tonight, I guess something happened to her back and she can't walk up the stairs to get into her apartment
laugh.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Fuck sisters. They're hateful and don't need to be interacted with. All they do is bitch and moan and when you even go to say hi they blow up on you like you just said you killed their fucking cat.

If I were you, I'd just beat her up and kick her out.

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Inunah said:
Fuck sisters. They're hateful and don't need to be interacted with. All they do is bitch and moan and when you even go to say hi they blow up on you like you just said you killed their fucking cat.

If I were you, I'd just beat her up and kick her out.

+1 on that

sisters are retarded as hell

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know what kind of sisters Soulfire and Innuah have, but I'd say work it out. My sisters really helpful and nice to me. Of course she can be very irritating at times, but overall I'm glad she's here.

PS: Saying all sisters suck is practically the equivalent of saying all girls suck.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The one sister that still lives at my house is usually nice to me, but if I do something that is barely disrespectful to my mother or oldest sister, she freaks out at me, and like I said she calls me spoiled, a bum, etc. Pisses me off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi