Gaming Fallout New Vegas repeating crashes

UnitGGChamp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought the game and it crashes once every couple of hours..I searched high and low,reports are rising everyone is having this problem on both consoles..I just dislike the fact I pay 60 bucks for a game that frame skips and freezes,my system reboots automatic..Not sure about the refund policies but this is garbage..Game is fun though..Anyone else having this problem and will there be a fix?

UnitGGChamp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This really sucks man,I was in an important area, ran in to a cabin and it rebooted again..If they don't fix this there will be an outrage and refunds..

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They will probably push an update to fix these problems if they know what is causing them and if it is indeed a game defect.

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game crashed on me on PC, had to do a hard shut down because it wouldn't let me task manager out of there or alt+tab.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
This is why you don't buy WRPGs day one, they're always full of glitches that must be patched time later.
I prefer the philosophy many japanese developers have of sending a finished product, not one that hasn't even been tested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.