OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://gamingconfidential.blogspot.com/200...ig-trouble.html

QUOTE said:
A trusted source working as a customer service rep for Microsoft has revealed that there will be some bad drama when the Xbox 360's Fall update hits on November 19th. He says the update could bring the dreaded "three red lights of death" issue roaring back to life.

I fail to understand how a update can give you RROD but the first thing that came to mind was oh-shi.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I fail to see how an update could cause the RROD, seeing it's a hardware issue.

This "trusted source" fails
tongue.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
"The slick move by Microsoft here is that it's releasing the update on the 19th, just a couple of days after the extended warranty period for launch Xbox 360s end. The owners of these units are headed for some pretty tense times in the weeks to come,"" he said.

Now that sucks, just before Christmas too!
mad.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I personally think this has nothing to do with the NXE actually causing RRoD, but more to do with people who get RRoD soon after installing the update. They will probably think the update caused it but in actuality it was just bad timing when their system decided to choke. They they will call Microsoft complaining about how the NXE killed their system. Thats what I think the rep meant when he said trouble.

gekiwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
754boy said:
I personally think this has nothing to do with the NXE actually causing RRoD, but more to do with people who get RRoD soon after installing the update. They will probably think the update caused it but in actuality it was just bad timing when their system decided to choke. They they will call Microsoft complaining about how the NXE killed their system. Thats what I think the rep meant when he said trouble.

Just like with a guitar hero 2 update. People went crazy in the forums complaining.

I finally figured out what was bothering about that ring. It has the top right part lit up instead the bottom right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1