amdultra123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi guys i need some help

I just buy a used wii, it comes with standard controller (fake one and not a plus) but it always dc everytime i enter HBC or usb loader?

I want to buy a new controller with a very strict budget but in my country here they only sell the fake wii remote plus. My question is does the latest version HBC or neogamma r9 beta 50 compatible with the fake wii remote plus? i just want to verify it's work

Isaac

American
Trophies
Here? Right here? What about, say... over there?
XP
Country
United States
Did you try to reconnect it after it shut off? Everytime I enter Wiiflow, my controller turns off. I just have to turn it back on.

EDIT: Are you using a Nyko controller?

EDIT2: If so, this link may help. This bit of text in particular "If you are using a Nyko wireless nunchuck, try using the homebrew channel without the Nyko wireless receiver attached to the bottom of the wiimote."

amdultra123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Isaac does you use wii motion plus or standard wii mote? and does it original or fake?

no nyko i use standard fake wii mote that look like original one

After it disconnect, there will be no hope for connecting even with the red sync button

the seller said it was usually used for player 2 controller

just FYI i have latest HBC that compatible with motion plus remote RT? but still the controller with dc and will not connect to wii everytime it enter hbc or hb app

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Go into the system menu and hold the Wii's sync button for 15+ seconds, this will unsync all wii motes. Then press the sync button on the wii mote, it should start blinking. While it's blinking press the sync button of the Wii to correctly sync your wii mote to the Wii.

If that doesn't help, check if your batteries are full. While the wii mote is off, press 1+2. The number of the LEDs blinking indicates the battery status. If less than 3 lights are blinking, try a different set of batteries.

And you could consider buying a gamecube controller instead. I don't know how compatible 3rd party gamecube controllers are with Wii homebrew, but i think they should work. Unlike the system menu, the HBC and most homebrew software can be navigated with a gamecube controller. As a bonus, a gamecube controller will be nice for emulators, gamecube games, and even some wii games. Well, that's assuming you don't have a classic controller, and they are expensive in your country.

PS: Once you are in a game, all wii motes should work. As long as they work with retail discs as well.

amdultra123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Go into the system menu and hold the Wii's sync button for 15+ seconds, this will unsync all wii motes. Then press the sync button on the wii mote, it should start blinking. While it's blinking press the sync button of the Wii to correctly sync your wii mote to the Wii.

If that doesn't help, check if your batteries are full. While the wii mote is off, press 1+2. The number of the LEDs blinking indicates the battery status. If less than 3 lights are blinking, try a different set of batteries.

And you could consider buying a gamecube controller instead. I don't know how compatible 3rd party gamecube controllers are with Wii homebrew, but i think they should work. Unlike the system menu, the HBC and most homebrew software can be navigated with a gamecube controller. As a bonus, a gamecube controller will be nice for emulators, gamecube games, and even some wii games. Well, that's assuming you don't have a classic controller, and they are expensive in your country.

PS: Once you are in a game, all wii motes should work. As long as they work with retail discs as well.

1.Ok will try the red one

2.pressing 1+2 on wii mote that's for quick sync right? the wiimote can't do that i already tried even it doesnt connect with home button. It can only sync with the red button everytime

but still i want to know if the third party/fake wiimote built in plus does use the RT mode that compatible with newest hbc???

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
[...]
2.pressing 1+2 on wii mote that's for quick sync right? the wiimote can't do that i already tried even it doesnt connect with home button. It can only sync with the red button everytime
[...]
When the wii mote and the wii are off, then pressing 1+2 is to get the battery status. Does your wii turn on when you press the power button on the wii mote? If not, it's not synced, and that's most likely your problem. That's why i suggested to desync all wii motes and properly sync your wii mote again.

[...]
but still i want to know if the third party/fake wiimote built in plus does use the RT mode that compatible with newest hbc???

I can't tell you that. What i know is that there were a few problems with newer non fake wii motes in the past, but they got fixed for newer homebrew software. HBC *should* be fine, so *should* be most homebrew software, but about NeoGamma, i'm not sure, probably not.

amdultra123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
When the wii mote and the wii are off, then pressing 1+2 is to get the battery status. Does your wii turn on when you press the power button on the wii mote? If not, it's not synced, and that's most likely your problem. That's why i suggested to desync all wii motes and properly sync your wii mote again.

I can't tell you that. What i know is that there were a few problems with newer non fake wii motes in the past, but they got fixed for newer homebrew software. HBC *should* be fine, so *should* be most homebrew software, but about NeoGamma, i'm not sure, probably not.

NO hope! pressing 1+2 will not give battery status, i tried hold 15+ sec the sync red button but the result is zero it still will dc in homebrew app

No , but i can turn it off if my wiimote connected with the wii

Ok i will try and report ASAP btw my HBC is 1.1.2 it's the latest and my standard fake wiimote still dc everytime in hbc and loader app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...