OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I just recently purchased a M3i Zero from Kickgaming.com. Just got it today and it seemed legit. When I opened it up it came with the reader, the flashing cable and the card itself.
The first problem I saw was that there was no hole for me to put in the flashing cable.
So I tried and just put the sd card in after I put in the system and f-care files, and it worked.
It loaded up a screen where I could pick M3 Sakura or the other one.
Also I noticed that the back of my card has the serial of M3-Nd8Real-BP5ES, so this lead me to think that I got a M3 Real instead of a M3i Zero.
Any input? And if it is a fake, has anyone dealt with kickgaming customer service?

Edit: Typos
smile.gif

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
its definetly a m3 real since it doesnt have a plug for the update cable and it worked without flashing
all you gotta do is contact the supplier in this case kickgaming and they'll send u a proper one

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... That just fails... M3 team is kind of starting to fall apart... God, that would suck if they fell apart.

BladeKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They emailed me back already
smile.gif

They said that the recent batch that they received had 10 mislabeled ones, so if you ordered one from them recently make sure to check
smile.gif

And thanks for the help, I was a bit worried there haha

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flashing hole is on the other side. That "hole" you see there is for the clip thingy inside the DS to hold onto it so that it doesn't fall out.

imqchummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered an acekard 2i from kickgaming a couple months ago but when i received it, it was an acekard 2 with an acekard 2i label on the flashcard. Kickgaming were very nice when i contacted them and they sent me a brand new ak 2i and they gave me the ak 2 as a gift for their mistake.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
Wow... That just fails... M3 team is kind of starting to fall apart... God, that would suck if they fell apart.
one factory problem of a mislabeled card is not the team falling apart

stuff like this happens all the time in any business or company

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
BladeKnight said:
They emailed me back already
smile.gif

They said that the recent batch that they received had 10 mislabeled ones, so if you ordered one from them recently make sure to check
smile.gif

And thanks for the help, I was a bit worried there hahaThey had 10 mislabeled ones and you got one of them? That's like winning a limited edition M3 Real! You should go play the lottery or something. Maybe it's your lucky day
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(imqchummy @ Oct 29 2009, 06:42 PM) I ordered an acekard 2i from kickgaming a couple months ago but when i received it, it was an acekard 2 with an acekard 2i label on the flashcard. Kickgaming were very nice when i contacted them and they sent me a brand new ak 2i and they gave me the ak 2 as a gift for their mistake.
That's awesome. Ninja, even
ninja.gif
Maybe BladeKnight will get an actual M3i Zero and still get to keep the other one as well!

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be awesome if he could keep the M3. I would want it. My old one is falling apart. I have tape holding it together right now.

BladeKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, no I sent it back today as requested by them, but oh well, we shall see what I get
smile.gif

I'm a little excited since a free gift is always nice
wink.gif

Hopefully it's worth the extra time waiting lol

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
stab244 said:

yeah, it's called bad quality control!

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
olliepop2000 said:
Joe88 said:
stab244 said:

yeah, it's called bad quality control!

No it's not. They order units from a factory they don't own so they have nothing to do with how the units are handled when being made. So yes they could strangle the factory owners over this but it's just one unit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.