That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
could i choose both?

If i feel like it, i might believe in whichever god there is for whatever reason but other than that, most of the time, i don't believe in them, if i do believe in a god, it will be me
smile.gif

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
While growing up my father always made sure I knew what things were but decided for myself what to believe in. He taught me to not blindly accept what I learned about god on sunday morning TV and what I learned about dinosaurs in school.

Dinosaurs made sense to me, religion didn't. As a kid, I thought I would get it when I grew up, after all I was just a kid and these millions of people who would swarm to see the pope or some other religious figure were adults.

I grew up, and it never started making sense. Ultimately I think I became progressively dissapointed with humankind. =/

Atheism.

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
Atheism - I'm not a superstitious person - and I certainly don't believe in mediaeval superstitions (like religion).

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
Warning, not for the easily offended religous * people

Why post if you know that people are going to be easily offended ?? Hiding it in a spoiler doesn't make it unoffensive anyway.

oh and its religious *

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Warning: Go Fuck Yourself would probably be more appropriate, but it isn't nice enough for The Rules. In fact, I'm not even allowed to post this.

Edit: I've been reading too much George Carlin lately.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
I belief that we are here on earth because secret aliens in dark space let us. When the time comes the secret aliens will enslave mankind and steal there technology. I don't know why they do it but I hope they will explain it in ME3.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Faith, but very open. I think there is some mysterious thing who guide us. You can call it God, aliens, Cthulhu, the Force, or whatever you like. For me, it can be a living form, or a "flowing concept" like the Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill