Failed to Open Title Manager

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Stephano, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Stephano
    OP

Stephano I love you Charlie

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    On the floor of the Engineering building
    I recently have been trying to update my O3ds to 9.2 sysNand from 8.1 sysNand. However, i have run into several issues that i cannot find answers to. When i access the devmenu from RxTools 2.5 and try to open up "Title manager" (Replaced over the Health and Safety App), I get an error and i am forced to shut down my 3ds. Whats interesting though is that for a split second within title manager, i am able to interact with it. I can switch menus and scroll through cias. (But only for less then a second) I would like to install FBI or another cia installer on my sysNand so that i can use sysupdater.

I do not own Cubic Ninja but i do own OoT with powersaves. I have used OoT in the past (No pun intended) to access the HBM on my other 10.7 3ds, but i am unable to access it or some reason on my 8.1 3ds. If there is a way to get it to work, could i use sysupdater through the HBM to update my sysNAnd on my 8.1 O3ds ?

I really appreciate the help you all have given me lately and i want to say thank you.