Homebrew "Failed to locate takeover object" error

Greenglobin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I keep getting this error when trying to start homebrew using oothax any ideas as to how I can fix this would be appreciated. :)

caqui060183

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you do wrong. Im trying to run it on a new 2ds xl pokeball edition and im getting the same error. Im using the occorina of time hax with the old 2ds save file. If i try and use the new 3ds save file it says the save it corrupt and deletes the save. Can the hack just on the be done on the new 2ds xl pokeball edition? It works fins on the other DS's in the house on the same version. Thanks

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What did you do wrong. Im trying to run it on a new 2ds xl pokeball edition and im getting the same error. Im using the occorina of time hax with the old 2ds save file. If i try and use the new 3ds save file it says the save it corrupt and deletes the save. Can the hack just on the be done on the new 2ds xl pokeball edition? It works fins on the other DS's in the house on the same version. Thanks
Yes any 3DS system can be hacked on any firmware just requires a magnet and a ds flash cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr