OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.searingarrow.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently started having issues with my Nintendo switch which required me to swap out the actual SD card reader underneath the back cover. I was able to get the connector into the motherboard correctly, I believe, but when I try pushing a payload to it to turn it on I get the following error. There have been threads about failure to initialize the SD card but nothing that specifies that specific error code so I figured I would ask here. Thank you guys for your time :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 218

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
When injecting the fusee primary payload, it will look for files on the SD card after that.
If for some reason it cannot read the contents from the SD card, it will throw these kinds of errors.
You could try booting with Hekate.
If it says that your SD card is running in 1-bit mode then there is definitely something wrong with the connections.
It could be a pin of the connector that came loose from the motherboard or maybe a pin got broken when you put back the connector.
All these connectors are so tiny and fragile.

Reactions: Coolaaron88

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on...