Hardware Failed emuNAND updating

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,249
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm not sure if this is the right section, but i was updating my emuNAND and when i was at 50% my internet crashed. Now when i start my 3ds it's the 9.4 menu, but it say 4.1 on system menu. I'm not able to open launcher.dat so i can't restore my NAND. What should i do?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope you have an emuNAND backup with emutool. If not then you're probably stuck.

To fix the issue, you will need to re-format emuNAND. If you have a backup, you can backup your SD card to computer, reformat emuNAND, then restore your backup and SD card contents to your SD card again. But as I said, without an emuNAND backup your stuck and have to start completley over.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have the feeling he was talking about sysnand instead since he said he can't use the launcher and he can't "restore"

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just re-read it and perhaps it is sysNAND he means. rotebrotobias - if that's the case you will need a hardmod to get back to your 4.3 firmware. There are a few posters on here that will mod for you if you pay shipping and a $10-20 fee for the mod. I don't know how internet cutting out on you could cause this issue though - The 3DS cache's all update information and installs in packs as it's downloaded and verified.

D

Deleted User

OP
I just re-read it and perhaps it is sysNAND he means. rotebrotobias - if that's the case you will need a hardmod to get back to your 4.3 firmware. There are a few posters on here that will mod for you if you pay shipping and a $10-20 fee for the mod. I don't know how internet cutting out on you could cause this issue though - The 3DS cache's all update information and installs in packs as it's downloaded and verified.

Yep it's sysNAND because it looks like that when i start my 3ds. The only place in my country where i think someone can fix my sysNAND, he take $80 and i don't have that much money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.