Hacking fail0verflow tease Linux on Switch

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
They didn't come through for the Wii U hacking scene, when they said they were going to release a kernel exploit. Why the hell do people defend them again? Took four and a half years to have other people release an exploit when Team f0f pussied out.

So who cares?

Their obviously against enabling piracy which is fair enough, however they do release things that contribute to open source projects where possible.

D

Deleted User

People on this funny Forum keep bashing about Fail0verflow , did you forget that Team Xecuter promised a PS4 and Xbox One Hack ? where the fuck was that they didnt release a shit , and now here we go again with the switch , atleast F0f did something for the PS3 for the PS4

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Captura.PNG

my thoughts here

Essometer

Needs data
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
I don't care if the release anything or not, but I do think that it puts them as the same level as Nintendo. Both have the power to free the hardware and give the power to the user and both choose not to.

0x64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So who cares?

Their obviously against enabling piracy which is fair enough, however they do release things that contribute to open source projects where possible.

Why you defending them so much? Nobody has issue with them because they are anti-piracy. And I don't believe they are truly anti-piracy. I smell a large amount of hypocrisy here. It's like being someone who advocate banning guns but at the same time can't stop showing off and bragging about his roomful of cool guns.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1