biggrin.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
watched all seasons and enjoyed them all
smile.gif

I can understand why one wouldn't like the show though.
I don't mind the laugh track, it'd probably sound weird without it... just a lot of blanks and all.
Like Big Bang theory, I love that one! gonna watch the s4. first ep tonight

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, can't say I enjoy the show when it came on 5 PM on channel 11 a while back. Still can't say I enjoy the show till this day. I only watch like one to two episodes as far as from my whole life. I'm more of a Simpsons, Seinfield, Home Improvement, King of the Hill, Everybody loves Raymond, George Lucas kind of guy. Family Guy is getting overrated that's why I didn't add it.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't really like Friends.. No particular reason, just can't seem to like it.
I do like Two and a half man and the Big bang theory tho, very much. And King of queens, according to jim, 8 simple rules, etc.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
My fav's are two and a half men, my name is earl (many people might disagree on that) How I met your mother, Everybody loves raymond, friends and I think that does it for my fav's. I got sick of simpsons, it just bores me these days.

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
I enjoy all the episodes, but the earlier seasons (up to about 5) are the best ones. The last five seasons got very predictable and were clearly written very lazily. It was like they knew people would watch and throw $$$ their way however good it was.

The comedy in the earlier seasons is far less generic and 'by numbers' and a fair bit more clever.

Regardless, I still enjoy all the seasons. Just not the last five anywhere near as much as the first five. It's like a totally different show.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
i watch it now and then, sometimes get caught up and watch a few episodes in a row daily then forget about it.

but i enjoy it a lot, it's one of the best sitcoms i know of.
i enjoy these a lot : Friends, Scrubs, Two and a Half men, Everybody loves Raymond
and i don't particularly like Disney Channel sitcoms but That's So Raven was just awesome, the first couple of seasons at least

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Family Guy is getting overrated that's why I didn't add it.
Who gives a fuck if something's "overrated"?

You shouldn't let people be telling you what's cool or not cool to enjoy. That's up to you.

Before assuming that I was persuade by media gossip, I do watch Family Guy. However, it seems to me Family Guy is like the next generation of the 'Simpsons' even though it has nothing to do with family (Lolwut?!). It just a blatant sitcom with crude humor and repetitive jokes. Despite how I feel about the show I still watch it.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Rydian said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Family Guy is getting overrated that's why I didn't add it.
Who gives a fuck if something's "overrated"?

You shouldn't let people be telling you what's cool or not cool to enjoy. That's up to you.

Before assuming that I was persuade by media gossip, I do watch Family Guy. However, it seems to me Family Guy is like the next generation of the 'Simpsons' even though it has nothing to do with family (Lolwut?!). It just a blatant sitcom with crude humor and repetitive jokes. Despite how I feel about the show I still watch it.
I was talking about how you didn't add it.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FRIENDS is the shit.

Best quote ever: "Thursday = The Third Day. It goes Monday: One Day. Tuesday: Two Day. Wednesday: When? Huh? what day? THURSDAY. THE THIRD DAY!!"

Joey is the shit.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I think it might have been one that was filmed with an audience.

The way they film around the sets in order to hide the audience (in this and other shows) is very convincing; I suppose that means they're doing it right.

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Friends is really funny, but i'm suspicious, because i like most kinds of humor...

I don't think a movie should be done, because when the show aired the first time, the actors weren't famous and such, and now the movie would just cost too much only by paing'em....

About the laght track, I've seen an interview where it was stated that the show was filmed with live audience...

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the older ones are funnier, I lost interest in the last series. Since then to tell the truth I've gotten a bit sick of it, it's on too often
frown.gif

L-Lawliet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The show is definitely filmed in front of a live audience. However, when Tom Selleck was on they had to stop performing his scenes to audiences as the cheers and claps he got when he came on went on for too long

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: