EZFlash Vi saves won't load

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Elmaik, Apr 12, 2009.

Apr 12, 2009

EZFlash Vi saves won't load by Elmaik at 12:39 AM (1,286 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Elmaik
    OP

Newcomer Elmaik Member

United States
    Hello to all again

Here with another trouble now that I was able to get working the Real Time Walkthrough, I tried loading some of my games and all I get are new savefiles!

I tried loading several different games and whenever I start them is as if I started a new game, no load on any of them!

I read somewhere to ran a chkdsk /f on it, and converting the saves on shunyweb. Tried both with no good results.

Any clues of what can I do? fortunately I have all of my savegames backed up.

What im using

American DSi
    Ez Flash Vi
    1.90OB11
    latest resetsp.bin
    Kernel 5

Config on shuny web

Source format

Cyclo DS

Target

EZ Flash V [autodetect]
    EZ Flash V [512]

(tried both with no results)

any clue of what can I do to get them work? other than start again all of them?

Thanks for your time

Elmaik

2. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    No need to convert cyclods saves. It's compatible with the EZV series.
    You just have to put all your cyclods saves in the folder /SAVE to be able to use them on EZVi.

Concerning walkthrough files, if it wasn't a bug you have reported on the bugtracker, please close the ticket you have opened. [​IMG]

3. Elmaik
    OP

Newcomer Elmaik Member

United States
    Thank you for your quick reply, but I'm still having problems with my saves, heres a quick example.

I was playing Suikoden on my Cyclo, got a bit forward in the game then saved.
    My DSi arrived and I migrated all of my saves to the /SAVE folder in root of my EZ Flash Vi.
    Booting up Suikoden it just gives me the option to start a new game.

I really dont know why that happened but I would love to be able to have all of my old savefiles.

Thanks again

Oh! By the way I *think* I already closed the ticket.

4. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    Don't know what to say. All my cycloDS saves works on my EZVi.
    I use the Save Mode Alternative on it, so my saves are in /SAVES on cyclods microSD
    So only thing i have done is copy the content of this folder to the EZVi microSD, in folder /SAVE and all went fine.