EZFlash Vi Instant Save

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Bundy456, Apr 4, 2009.

Apr 4, 2009

EZFlash Vi Instant Save by Bundy456 at 12:05 PM (830 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Bundy456
    OP

Newcomer Bundy456 Newbie

Spain
    Hi,

I'm looking for DSI Linker that performs a real time save option.

I can see that the EZVi has as Instant Save option but I heard about it that it doesn't work yet (waiting for a fix), is it true?

In this case, are there any plans that the Acekard 2i implements this option some day?

Thank you [​IMG]

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    It has savestates and they do work, savestates outside of emulators and serious hardware are rarely any good (you can not read all the various memory sections on the DS and so I never expected to see any on hardware let alone any that were acceptable) and what the EZ5 presently has is not as good as the others, it should improve as time goes on though.

I can not speak for the acekard team but Normatt (one of the people behind the third party AKAIO loader a fair few people use) was chatting on IRC the other and he doubted it would happen from him (it would be a pain to pull off), I will try and dig up the logs but I think I disabled mine.

3. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    Yep. Instant Save is still in beta stage on open beta kernels. I know the ez team will continue to improve it, it's on the TODO list.