Hacking ezflash V 3in1

Accessdenied

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have GBA_ExpLoader.nds on the micro sd card along with Opera browser. I would like to be able to go on the internet.
When I turn on the DS it recognizes the ezflash "slot 2" but when I select it all it does is goes to "GAME BOY" on the screen, then I have to reboot it to get out of that screen.

While in the program GBA ExpLoader and scroll to Expansion mode I can choose a Rumble level or Expansion Ram, but after the soft reset the rumble does not seem to work, I am only using NDS games. Do I have to use GBA games for the rumble to work. I'm not sure what "PSRAM Mode" or "NOR mode" are?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Wrong section bro! This section is only for forum help and discussions.
lecture.gif

I have seen this sort of question asked a million times in the EZflash section, you should search there.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And no, it don't work on the 2i as it has no slot2.
EDIT: sorry, I was half asleep when I wrote that

But for the AK2, you don't need exploader. You need to be using AKAIO. If you have one in your DS, then press the "start" button, hit "more" and click on the first option.

There, you can change the settings.

Opera should automatically work on the AK2.

And don't worry about the NOR mode of PSRAM mode, the AK2 automatically chooses them.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
wtf kind of advice are you people giving this guy? yes the ak2i works perfectly fine on the ndsl and ndsphat. both of which have a slot2, both of which can allow you to use the 3in1 with your ak2i and the opera browser. what you need to do is run the opera rom, akaio will run the 3in1 as a external ram pack, and you can go browser the web (very slowly).

i have no idea why people are telling you it doesn't work, they are confusing the dsi (with no slot2) with the 'i' in the ak2i, i guess. you said you have a DS, so you are good to go.

read this for more information: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/AKA..._Slot-2_Support

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Briankealing said:
Why does everyone slam the browser so much? I think it's fine.

it works, but its slow as hell. the dsorganize browser is much faster but you risk the corruption of your msd. i've never used dso where it didn't kill some aspect of my firmware due to corruption. the opera browser is very nice for some stuff. i've used it while on the road to check my gmail. i've also used it to go online to check a text walkthrough. other than that its just too slow to do normal browsing. don't you think so?

-another world

Accessdenied

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
wtf kind of advice are you people giving this guy? yes the ak2i works perfectly fine on the ndsl and ndsphat. both of which have a slot2, both of which can allow you to use the 3in1 with your ak2i and the opera browser. what you need to do is run the opera rom, akaio will run the 3in1 as a external ram pack, and you can go browser the web (very slowly).

i have no idea why people are telling you it doesn't work, they are confusing the dsi (with no slot2) with the 'i' in the ak2i, i guess. you said you have a DS, so you are good to go.

read this for more information: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/AKA..._Slot-2_Support

-another world
Thanks for the info when I tried AKaio before I was using an older version, with the URL info: I tried the latest filmware and it is working.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I was half-asleep when I wrote the other post
tongue.gif

But anyway, the 2i should do everything the AK2 does

Off topic: I never got DSOrganize's browser to work for me... only bunjaloo... and bunjaloo hurts my eyes
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night